Tuesday 9 November 2010

*insert dramatic music here*

Another teaser for our super special secret project, courtesy of Omegle.
Conversation One
Freaks: I'm Edward!
Stranger: Hi, Edward.
Freaks: I eat mountain lions
Freaks: and go emo
Freaks: because I'm Edward Cullen!
Stranger: Why do you let Bella cheat on you?
Freaks: Because she's a whore, and I'm Edward Cullen!
Stranger: She makes out with "Jacobo" and you don't do shit.
Stranger: Oh Edward...
Stranger: you had potential.
Freaks: I already knew that, because I'm Edward Cullen!
Freaks: And I don't shower!
Stranger: Is fucking you really like sticking a popsicle up a vag?
Freaks: Yes it is, because I have poor circulation, because I'm Edward Cullen!
Stranger: The delusional girls fancy you.
Freaks: At least someone does!
Stranger: Poor guy.
Freaks: No, I'm rich, white, and privileged, because I'm Edward Cullen!

Conversation Two
Stranger: Hey.
Freaks: I'm Bella Swan.
Freaks: My life sucks.
Stranger: EW, GO SCREW YOURSELF!

Conversation Three
Freaks: I'm Jacob Black.
Stranger: I'm leaving.

Conversation Four
Freaks: I'm Emmett Cullen.
Stranger: ME GUSTA!
Freaks: I GUSTA, too!
Stranger: MY FRIEND IS HIS COUSIN. I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING.
Freaks: Which one?
Stranger: KELLAN LUTZ.
Freaks: That guy's a dick.
Stranger: How so?
Freaks: That pussy doesn't like football.
Stranger: ASL?
Freaks: Age: 100
Freaks: Man
Freaks: Forks, WA
Stranger: I like older men.
Freaks: ME GUSTA!

Conversation Five
Freaks: I'm Rosalie Hale.
Freaks: ALL I WANT IS BABIES!
Stranger: Good for you.
Freaks: Emmett Cullen will make me babies!
Stranger: Like Twilight?
Stranger: LOL
Freaks: What?
Stranger: Nevermind
Freaks: Okay
Stranger: There's nothing to do and I'm on this site.
Stranger: What is wrong with me?
Freaks: You don't have enough money.
Freaks: Or babies.
Stranger: I don't want babies now.
Freaks: You don't want babies?!
Stranger: I do
Stranger: just not yet.
Freaks: Are you gay?
Stranger: I'm not.
Stranger: Not even close.
Freaks: Well you must be, because you don't want babies.
Stranger: I just said I do.
Freaks: Did you?
Stranger: Are you a dude?
Freaks: No!
Freaks: Sir, I am a female.
Freaks: How dare you imply that I have manly bits!
Stranger: You just want online babies?
Stranger: Get them in real life!
Freaks: YOU CAN GET BABIES ONLINE?!
Freaks: WHERE?!
Stranger: Um, eBay?
Freaks: I hear they're giving you babies like t-shirts in China.
Freaks: I should go get twelve!
Stranger: Are you Asian?
Freaks: No!
Freaks: I'm privileged and white, and I'll get whatever kind of babies I want!
Stranger: I'm white.
Stranger: My wife's Asian though.
Stranger: Filipino.
Freaks: My maid is Brazilian.
Stranger: You have a maid?
Stranger: Are you rich, or just lazy?
Freaks: I'm rich and privileged.
Freaks: I'm not lazy! I've gone to high school every day for the past one hundred years.
Freaks: Except when I'm eating mountain lions.
Stranger: You must be living in China, because they eat some weird things over there.
Freaks: No, I live in Forks, Washington!
Stranger: Wow, stop giving out your state.
Freaks: Why?
Freaks: I'm in no danger from the Internet!
Freaks: I can crush the Internet with my bare hands!
Stranger: Cool, do it!
Stranger: I've been to Seattle.
Stranger: It was cool, but I don't think I could live there.
Freaks: Same here; too much sun.
Stranger: How do you keep coming up with dumb Twilight?
Stranger: I hate Twilight!
Freaks: I love twilight - the sun is so beautiful.
Freaks: I wish I could eat apples.
Stranger: I'm bored.
Freaks: Go buy a new car.
Freaks: And some babies.
Stranger: I have a car.
Freaks: Get a new one.
Stranger: I don't need one.
Freaks: That's what I do when I'm bored.
Stranger: You get a car?
Freaks: I have seven.
Stranger: I thought you lived in Twilight.
Stranger: You can just jump.
Freaks: No, I live in Forks
Freaks: and jumping is so low class.
Stranger: I don't really care if I'm high or low class.
Stranger: Being high class is like being normal
Stranger: and normal isn't fun.
Freaks: That's why I sparkle.
Stranger: Why are you a bitch?
Stranger: Is it because you're rich and you think you're better than everyone?
Stranger: Why don't you give money to people who need it?
Freaks: I grow weary of this conversation.
Freaks: I shall go buy some new cars and babies.
Stranger: Yeah, go ahead.
Freaks: Have a good day, sir.

Have you figured it out yet? Here's a very big clue:

After lots of this,

there came this. Enjoy!
LAST MINUTE EDIT: It has come to my attention that this little project of ours is banned in Germany. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment