Thursday 14 January 2010

Enter the Peanut!

Say hello to the newest member of Hole In The Road: ME!! I am Abby, but I am called Peanut by half of my friends, Ako by the other half. Anywho, Kari and Shelby (Joo and T-Bag) are my neighbors when they are at their padre's, and pretty much two of my bestest buddies. In fact, I'm at their house right now, writing this failure of a blogpost on Kari's laptop.

So anywho, I am a social reject like Joo and T-Bag. I may look the most normal, but I'm just as strange. Plus, I'm working on looking more like the freak that I really am. Sadly, my headband with the ribbon and the veil that makes me look like I'm going to a funeral broke this morning. I weeped for hours. Not really. But still. I kinda wanna go back to Hot Topic and get a new one and something else, too. I need to be a freak, dammit!

Joo just threatened to give T-Bag a green mustache. My friends are spazzes.

So, yeah. That's pretty much it. T-Bag is being a T-Bag and demanding I hand the computer over to her. But do not despair, the Peanut will return someday! Probably tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment