Thursday 22 April 2010

Why hello thar!

Hello indeed. It's been what? 3 weeks, more? Anyway in those three weeks a lot of shit has happened to the freaks, for instance, ugly dress trying on-ness and, Superman! The best waiter ever!

Okay, so Superman works at this Greek resonant, I don't remember the name right now. I'm used to calling in 'The Greek Place.' Anyhoodles, we were going out to dinner (me and Kari) and our protege Shake Man Zilla of Many Mens, or you Earthlings might know her as Ansley.

But, anyway, Superman was going to get me a Mellow Yellow, or Mountain Dew knock off, and returned in like 1.5 seconds. Shake was all, "Woah! That was super fast! You're like Superman!"

Thus the name Superman.

Superman got a note from us freaks, and I hope a big tip. I mean, he did deserve it, he had to put up with us freaks!

The freaks need a slogan.... Eat it, like it, live it, and stick it in other peoples faces!

That sounds dirty....

Right.... Thanks Superman!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment